TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket Download 2016. TNPSC Group 4 hall ticket/ Admit Card Download for Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist, Grade-III
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is conducting Written exam for Group IV services 2015-2016 on November 6, 2016. Group 4 Hall Tickets are likely to be available 10 days prior to the examination.
TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket Download. Hall Ticket Download date
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2016 Download|
|Exam Name||TNPSc Group 4 Services 2015-2016 Written exam|
|Exam Schedule||November 6, 2016 (06/11/2016)|
|Hall Ticket Availability||October 20, 2016|
Applications are being invited only through online mode upto 08.09.2016 for admission to the Written Examination for direct recruitment against the vacancies in the following posts included in Group-IV Services for the year 2015-2016.
- Two types of question papers will be set. One type of question paper will contain questions on General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). The other will contain questions on General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items). Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude Test
- The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.
- The syllabi for the above subject is available in the Commission’s Website ‘www.tnpsc.gov.in’ and also in Annexure-II of this notification.
Instruction to candidates appearing for Objective type Examination :
- To use either blue or black ink Ball Point pen only.
- Answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box provided for booklet series mentioned in the Question Paper is not shaded / in correctly shaded.
- Answer sheet answered in a subject other than the subject opted by the candidates in his application / specified in the Hall Ticket will be invalidated.
- One mark will be deducted for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number.
Selection Process : Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Department in the order of rank and category to which they are eligible as per the vacancy position.
TNPSc Group4 services Hall Ticket availability
The TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post. So the candidates should watch Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission website before the scheduled date of examinations.
Mobile Phones and other Articles Banned:
(i) Candidates are not allowed to bring Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. (or) any other Electronic device (or) Recording Device either as separate piece (or) part of something used by the candidate such as Watch (or) Ring.
(ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such thing (or) instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / (or) debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
(iii) Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen(or) pencil must be used.
Candidates will need to check their TNPSc Group 4 Hall Ticket print properly. All the information printed on Exam admit card must resemble you only. If any error exists candidate must contact exam authority to rectify before the exam.
Your Group 4 hall ticket consist of unique Roll Number, Examination Centre, Exam date and Timing. You must carry online printed admit card to the exam hall with a photo id proof.
How to Download Group 4 hall ticket
- Visit the official website mentioned above or the link provided below
- Click on Admit Card Download Link
- Enter your Application ID/ Registration Number
- Enter Your Password / Date Of Birth
- Click submit button
- Your Admit card with all information will be shown on screen
- Take print out of the Admit Card/ Call Letter